Certified Blockchain Expert™ (Instructor-led Classroom Training Program)
- July 14 – 15, 2018
- 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- NM Tower, NM-26(Basement), Old DLF, Sector 14, Gurugram, Haryana 122001
About CBE Instructor Led Training Certification
Blockchain Council, in association with Ganpat University Centre for Continuing Education, offers first-of-its-kind 8-hours classroom training program providing in-depth knowledge about Blockchain Technology to build Blockchain-based applications for enterprises and businesses. Certified Blockchain Expert credential certifies the individuals in Blockchain discipline of Distributed Ledger Technology from a vendor-neutral perspective.
Certified Blockchain Expert is an exhaustive training and exam-based program aims to provide proof-of-knowledge of the certificate holder in Blockchain space. The Blockchain is evolving very fast & enabling businesses to build compelling solutions at a lesser cost.
Enterprises are struggling to identify the right talent to deploy in-house Blockchain-based projects. This certification will work as a bridge between resources & businesses (employees, consultants & advisers) to give enterprises confidence in the quick hire.
The Objectives of CBE Credentials are
- To establish and govern minimum standards for credentialing professional Blockchain expert as it specializes in enterprise development measures
- To inform the public that credentialed individuals meet or exceed the minimum standards of a Blockchain expert
- To reinforce Blockchain expertise as a unique and self-regulating profession
Who should join?
- Investment Banker, Consultant & Advisors
- University Professors
- Engineering & Management Students
- Programmers & Developers
- Software Engineers & Architects
- Application Architects
- Cryptocurrency Enthusiasts
- CEO, CTO, CIO, CISO or any other CXO
- Operation Heads in Businesses
- Senior Government Officials
- Security Professionals, Administrators
- Venture Capitalists, Angel & Seed Investors.
- Get hired easily
- Prove your Blockchain skills & understanding
- Gain an in-depth understanding of Blockchain & its implementation
- Implement your skills in any Blockchain applications
- Build your own Blockchain enterprise with acquired knowledge
- Basic knowledge of Computer Science.
- Awareness about Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum etc.
- Must be motivated enough to learn in-depth about Blockchain.
- There is no such recommended experience required for getting this certification.
- There will be an online multiple-choice examination of 100 marks.
- You need to acquire 60+ marks to clear the exam.
- If you fail, you can retake the exam after one day.
- You can take the exam no more than 3 times.
- If you fail to acquire 60+ marks even after three attempts, then you need to contact us to get assistance for re-appearing in the exam.
Sample Certificate (Certified Blockchain Expert – CBE)
- Please check the sample certificate here.
What you will study (Course Content)
At a broad level, you will be attending the training which will cover below topics:
- What is Blockchain in real life?
- Why is Blockchain better than traditional technologies?
- Benefits of using Blockchain Technology
- High Availability
- Bitcoin & Blockchain: What is the relation?
- Ethereum & Smart Contracts
- Private vs. Public Blockchain
- Why is it called a P2P network?
- Sample Transaction: How transaction gets executed & distributed?
- Consensus: How conflicts are being resolved?
- When to use a Blockchain & when not?
- What is Blockchain mining?
- What are Miners? What does a Miner do?
- Security: Why Blockchain is Secure?
- Attacks: How Blockchain Can Be Hacked
- Private Blockchain: Can I set up my own Blockchain?
- What are Some Different Blockchain Technologies?
- Use Cases: Supply-chain
- Vendor Payment
- Inventory Management
- Asset Tracking
- Regulatory Audit & Security
- Use Cases: Healthcare Record Keeping
- Health Record Management
- Hospital Supply Tracking & Tracing
- Faster Claim Settlement
- Administrative & Regulatory Audit
- Equipment tracking
- Clinical Trials Record Keeping